Be the Church
Bill Wahl opens our new series "Be the Church" this week!
Be The Church
- False pictures of the church
- The church as a gas station.
- The church as a movie theater.
- The church as a drug store.
- The church as a big box retailer.
2. The church as the body of Christ.
Ephesians 1:15-23 The Passion Translation (TPT)
1.We need each other!
21The eye can never say to the hand, “I don’t need you.” The head can’t say to the feet, “I don’t need you.”
- Each part, in its assigned place, is a beautiful thing!
18 But our bodies have many parts, and God has put each part just where he wants it. 19 How strange a body would be if it had only one part!
- We all have something to contribute!
22 In fact, some parts of the body that seem weakest and least important are actually the most necessary. 23 And the parts we regard as less honorable are those we clothe with the greatest care.
- There's no such thing in the New Testament as a Christ-less church.
- The church is where he chooses to display his glory.
- The Father has exalted Jesus as head over all things for the church!