Panel Discussion Questions
- Why don’t we have communion more often?
Matthew 26:26-29 TPT, Acts 2:42-46 TPT
- In Matthew 3:11 and in Luke 3:16 John the Baptist said Jesus shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost AND WITH FIRE. My question is what is the AND WITH FIRE? I understand Spirit baptism, but how are we baptized with fire and what is the fire? What does the word “fire” here mean in the Greek?
- Why do we use some Old Testament scriptures that were under law, (such as Malachi 3:10 for example) [Bring all the tithes into the storehouse so there will be enough food in my Temple. If you do,” says the LORD of Heaven’s Armies, “I will open the windows of heaven for you. I will pour out a blessing so great you won’t have enough room to take it in! Try it! Put me to the test!], yet of some Old Testament scriptures we say, “That was the law and doesn’t apply to us under grace”?
- How do you feel about Halloween? Ghosts? Scary stuff?
1 Thessalonians 5:22, “Avoid every appearance of evil.”
Luke 16:26, “Besides, between us is a huge chasm that cannot be bridged, keeping anyone from
crossing from one realm to the other, even if he wanted to.”
2 Timothy 1:7 – NIV
- Why did people in Jesus’ day not believe in Him when He was constantly performing miracles and even rose from the grave?
- Why did Jesus want some He healed to tell others, and others He told them not to tell anyone?
- Can you explain Isaiah 45:7 from the NIV? I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster;I, the Lord, do all these things. Does God allow bad things to happen?